UpdateLinks
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Education And Literacy Links
Camosun College

Camosun College - Disability Resource Centre

Canadian Virtual University is a partnership of Canadian Universities and it offers online courses.

CHMA -Higher Education - This is the project I worked on. New information has been added to the site.

Commontext - is "a publisher of freely shared classroom texts".

Educational Bloggers Network - is a community of teachers and educational professionals and supporters who use weblogs for teaching and learning.

Google University Search

Movement for Canadian Literacy

Royal Roads University

University of Victoria

University of Victoria Counselling Services

University of Victoria - Resource Centre for Students with a Disability

Victoria Update - the weblog I created to complement my newsletter. I use it now as a blog example for my 'Journal Writer' site.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger