UpdateLinks
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Introduction
Welcome to UpdateLinks. I started this site as a links page for Victoria Update. As I developed more sites I "borrowed" appropriate links and wondered if this site had outlived it's usefulness.

Recently I started a weblog called Linknut and found that UpdateLinks complemented that site rather well. Linknut offers a variety of diverse links while this site is a large collection of related links. I decided to keep this site and reorganized it. This was a big job but I enjoyed it. I hope you find this site useful.

For information about me check out my Blogger Profile. Use the comment system to suggest links or provide feedback.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the content of sites linked to.

Updated: August 28, 2004

Spam comments will be deleted!

Comments:
Spam comments will be deleted.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger